- There are 12 very important factors that firms consider when hiring or firing attorneys.
- First, they consider an attorney's motivation and drive to work in their firm.
- Second, they consider their ability to generate business.
- Third, they consider how manageable or controllable the attorney is.
- Continue reading to discover other factors firms consider in hiring or firing.
Summary: Learn how law firms and attorneys maximize their own self-interest in the hiring process and the most important factors that law firms consider when hiring.