3.1 GPA LSAT 167 chances to t20s Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
tk2585

New

3.1 GPA LSAT 167 chances to t20s

Post by tk2585 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:59 pm

Hello all,

I would appreciate if someone tells me my chances for lower t14s, as well as for Boston U/College and Fordham. I graduated with an engineering degree from an ivy league (boost or no?) and I have a first author publication under my belt. I have been a few years out of school (2-3) but not sure that matters too much.

Thanks in advance

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: 3.1 GPA LSAT 167 chances to t20s

Post by crazywafflez » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:23 pm

Your softs aren't bad, but a lot of folks in the t14 have similar ones (and still it isn't unheard of in T1). I think you are sadly out of the race at the T14. I think you are also out at most of the T20- I'd try applying anyways to G'town on down, cause why not. I think you are in for a better shot at T1s like BC, Emory, Wake, etc. I'd consider looking at state/regionals of where you wanna be. I'd also consider some T2s for full scholarships if you are okay with not going into biglaw. If your goal is biglaw though, I'd retake- with your GPA you've really got to get into 170 range for entrance to the T14 and maybe a good grab from WashU. Best of luck.

Return to “What are my chances?”