Ignore Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
risktaker

Silver

Ignore

Post by risktaker » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:18 pm

d
Last edited by risktaker on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

charlesjd

Bronze

Re: Should I wait for next cycle?

Post by charlesjd » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 pm

risktaker wrote:So I ended up w/ a 157 on my LSAT. A one point improvement from December. I constantly PT at 165+. I guess I am just one of those people that can do really well while practicing, but it doesn't show on the actual test. So I have an option to take it one more time in June, but this is contingent upon a school letting me take the LSAT a 4th time. Should I just wait for next cycle or go to whatever school I get into this cycle. Also, if I decide to choose next cycle, what is the right procedure to follow in terms of all the law schools I applied to this cycle? Thanks in advance.
No matter what it is late this cycle. You should retake it once more concentrating on what seems to be a psychological problem (I had a similar problem with text day anxiety and fixed it).

There are a lot of variables with regards to applying such as where you live, gpa, where you want to pratice, career goals, etc. So it is hard to actually make an intelligent comment about your situation other than retake and apply to be in class of 2014

Return to “What are my chances?”