2.7 GPA, URM...HYSCCN? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Doritos

Silver

Re: 2.7 GPA, URM...HYSCCN?

Post by Doritos » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:23 am

I will again put my numbers out there for hope. i am a URM w/ 3.2(ish) and 162(ish) and got into UVA via ED. I sent my stuff in early(ish) and got in early December. No softs to speak of. Just throwin' it out there...

FuturehoyaLawya

New

Post by FuturehoyaLawya » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:54 am

Doritos wrote:I will again put my numbers out there for hope. i am a URM w/ 3.2(ish) and 162(ish) and got into UVA via ED. I sent my stuff in early(ish) and got in early December. No softs to speak of. Just throwin' it out there...
are you out of state??

Doritos

Silver

Post by Doritos » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:10 am

FuturehoyaLawya wrote:
Doritos wrote:I will again put my numbers out there for hope. i am a URM w/ 3.2(ish) and 162(ish) and got into UVA via ED. I sent my stuff in early(ish) and got in early December. No softs to speak of. Just throwin' it out there...
are you out of state??
Yes I am. Never underestimate the URM boost and applying early I say.

Andrew the Wolverine

Bronze

Post by Andrew the Wolverine » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 am

Holy crap are you serious? I applied UVA ED also, but I was rejected in 4 days. Your stats and admission give me hope, because I would kill to go to UVa. Congrats on the admit.

Jumbo

New

Post by Jumbo » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Doritos wrote:
FuturehoyaLawya wrote:
are you out of state??
Yes I am. Never underestimate the URM boost and applying early I say.
lol............. just throwin' it out there.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”