Law School Information Session: Duke, Stanford, NYU, Cornell Forum

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
hannahp38

New

Law School Information Session: Duke, Stanford, NYU, Cornell

Post by hannahp38 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:17 pm

I hope this is the right place to post this, sorry if it's not!

I got an email from Duke (accepted through PT already) about two info sessions in the Bay Area with the deans from Duke, Stanford, NYU, and Cornell. Since the email says the info session will cover applications & preparing for law school, do you think it is still worth going if I already completed & submitted my applications for these schools? Are these type of info sessions helpful in learning about the schools?

appind

Gold

Re: Law School Information Session: Duke, Stanford, NYU, Cornell

Post by appind » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:40 pm

hannahp38 wrote:I hope this is the right place to post this, sorry if it's not!

I got an email from Duke (accepted through PT already) about two info sessions in the Bay Area with the deans from Duke, Stanford, NYU, and Cornell. Since the email says the info session will cover applications & preparing for law school, do you think it is still worth going if I already completed & submitted my applications for these schools? Are these type of info sessions helpful in learning about the schools?
Does someone know if attending this can hurt if deans use this to get first impressions of an unprepped casually dressed applicant?

Was considering of attending this in Palo alto in a few hours but not sure if it can hurt or will benefit.

Return to “Law School Visits”