Where do I go to check application status? Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Sourpunch

Bronze

Where do I go to check application status?

Post by Sourpunch » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 am

Is it on the LSAC website? How do I check the status of my application after sending it (sent them all in December)?

CardinalRules

Gold

Re: Where do I go to check application status?

Post by CardinalRules » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:08 am

Sourpunch wrote:Is it on the LSAC website? How do I check the status of my application after sending it (sent them all in December)?
You'll get an email from each school that will give you information on how to find its specific status check. They are usually operated by LSAC but are found on the individual school websites. Some institutions do not use an online status check and communicate with you only by email.

kumba84

Bronze

Re: Where do I go to check application status?

Post by kumba84 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:35 am

Sourpunch wrote:Is it on the LSAC website? How do I check the status of my application after sending it (sent them all in December)?
You can check whether LSAC sent the LORs to your schools by clicking Apply-->Transcripts-->Credentials-->LORs. There will be a picture next to the ones that have been sent. You can also see when your schools requested the Credential Assembly Report by going to Apply-->Applications-->LSAC Completed.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”