preptest explanations? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
InCarnageWeTrusT

New

preptest explanations?

Post by InCarnageWeTrusT » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:22 am

I know lsat hacks has explanations for pt 62-77 but its missing a bunch before that. I know 7sage offers them with their courses but I cant purchase one of those courses since I am doing the self study method. Im registered on Manhattan prep and they have explanations but they aren't very detailed and are missing some questions since its operated by forum posters. I also know that 7sage has free LG game explanations.

Does anyone know where I could find explanations for PT 42-61? Im looking for explanations for RC, LG, and LR.

tanes25

New

Re: preptest explanations?

Post by tanes25 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:37 am

Can you elaborate? What do you mean? 7Sage is a self study course. Even if you don't purchase a pkg you can create a free profile and ask for explanations on any question in the forum. You've pretty much hit on all that offer explanations except LSAT Hacks and Powerscore but they're pretty much just like the others you mentioned. They are only basic so if you need something specific clarified you'll have to ask. Kaplan also has explanations. I've found plenty online just by googling something like "Kaplan lsat explanation preptest 14." You'll get a PDF for the entire PT. There are some that I haven't been able to find online though. You could also purchase the Kaplan explanation books. They're like $20+ for xx explanations.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”