Early Scores Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lwalke11

New

Early Scores

Post by lwalke11 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:16 am

Hey everyone,
I know we were given a date of when scores would be sent out, but do they send them out before the date? Is there a chance we could get our scores on the Fourth of July?

Nova

Platinum

Re: Early Scores

Post by Nova » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:45 am

Yes, they are almost always released at least a few days before the date given. By the 4th of July? Perhaps.

sjwest

Bronze

Post by sjwest » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:04 pm

maxmartin

Silver

Post by maxmartin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:26 pm

come on, you expect them working on national holiday?? :lol:
before or after is possible
lwalke11 wrote:Hey everyone,
I know we were given a date of when scores would be sent out, but do they send them out before the date? Is there a chance we could get our scores on the Fourth of July?

Noblesse_Oblige

New

Post by Noblesse_Oblige » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:29 pm

sjwest wrote:http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

Statistics on past release dates.
Looks like the trend is that if it is into July, 4 days early. But anywhere from 2-4 days early. So July 1st, just start spamming the F5 button (Or whatever Mac users use)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

maxmartin

Silver

Post by maxmartin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:43 pm

they don't work on Sunday either, so only July 2 or 3, or maybe July 5 just like Feb
Noblesse_Oblige wrote:

Looks like the trend is that if it is into July, 4 days early. But anywhere from 2-4 days early. So July 1st, just start spamming the F5 button (Or whatever Mac users use)

Perstephanie

New

Post by Perstephanie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:17 pm

maxmartin wrote:they don't work on Sunday either, so only July 2 or 3, or maybe July 5 just like Feb
Noblesse_Oblige wrote:

My birthday's the 2nd, so that's potentially a pretty shitty present.

maxmartin

Silver

Post by maxmartin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:12 pm

or a potentially excellent present :D
Perstephanie wrote:
maxmartin wrote:they don't work on Sunday either, so only July 2 or 3, or maybe July 5 just like Feb
Noblesse_Oblige wrote:

My birthday's the 2nd, so that's potentially a pretty shitty present.

guinness1547

Silver

Post by guinness1547 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Don't get too hopeful about too early of a release. I'd put money on the 5th.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Post by Mal Reynolds » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:46 pm

July 3rd. You heard it here first.

ETA: My grammar so baad. I try to make betta.
Last edited by Mal Reynolds on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

phillykid

New

Post by phillykid » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Mal Reynolds wrote:July 3rd. You heard it hear first.
+1

goldenflash19

Silver

Post by goldenflash19 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 pm

phillykid wrote:
+1
Also on board the July 3rd bandwagon. I hope it's before the 4th because I'm in Vegas until then and either want to party like a rock star or find a really cool building to jump off of.

Noblesse_Oblige

New

Post by Noblesse_Oblige » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 pm

goldenflash19 wrote:
phillykid wrote:
+1
Also on board the July 3rd bandwagon. I hope it's before the 4th because I'm in Vegas until then and either want to party like a rock star or find a really cool building to jump off of.
+1

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:55 am

Noblesse_Oblige wrote:
goldenflash19 wrote:
phillykid wrote:
+1
+1
I'm thinking the 3rd too.

Goldenflash19, no going splat off a building please, I'm tired of all the CSI episodes about those types of jumper incidents. It messes up the sidewalk and typically smashes the roof of somebodies car, no fun for anyone.

In Vegas you can celebrate and be unhappy and happy all at the same time and even get the feeling of falling off a building if your score report news isn't what you wanted.

Go to New York New York, ride the roller coaster, then late at night/into the morning (2-5am range) hang out at the Apple Bar that is near the lobby. There will be plenty of gorgeous girls wearing really expensive high class outfits sitting there that will hit on you and want to talk to you. Unfortunately though, they'll want something more that has a dead presidents faces on it after some friendly conversation to make it continue to make you really happy! I'm not recommending this, but it's a fact that many of the high class ones hang out there late at night/into the early morning when their 'biz' is slow and they're looking for clients. The ones there are typically pretty smart and good for interesting conversation at the bar for a while if you buy them a couple of drinks. When the convo is done (she figures out you're not going to hire her and wants to look for a potential customer), just part ways with your single serving friend and say goodnight.

Stupe

Bronze

Post by Stupe » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:59 am

Jeffort wrote: Go to New York New York, ride the roller coaster, then late at night/into the morning (2-5am range) hang out at the Apple Bar that is near the lobby. There will be plenty of gorgeous girls wearing really expensive high class outfits sitting there that will hit on you and want to talk to you. Unfortunately though, they'll want something more that has a dead presidents faces on it after some friendly conversation to make it continue to make you really happy! I'm not recommending this, but it's a fact that many of the high class ones hang out there late at night/into the early morning when their 'biz' is slow and they're looking for clients. The ones there are typically pretty smart and good for interesting conversation at the bar for a while if you buy them a couple of drinks. When the convo is done (she figures out you're not going to hire her and wants to look for a potential customer), just part ways with your single serving friend and say goodnight.

By "say goodnight" you mean sex right?

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:29 am

Stupe wrote:
Jeffort wrote: Go to New York New York, ride the roller coaster, then late at night/into the morning (2-5am range) hang out at the Apple Bar that is near the lobby. There will be plenty of gorgeous girls wearing really expensive high class outfits sitting there that will hit on you and want to talk to you. Unfortunately though, they'll want something more that has a dead presidents faces on it after some friendly conversation to make it continue to make you really happy! I'm not recommending this, but it's a fact that many of the high class ones hang out there late at night/into the early morning when their 'biz' is slow and they're looking for clients. The ones there are typically pretty smart and good for interesting conversation at the bar for a while if you buy them a couple of drinks. When the convo is done (she figures out you're not going to hire her and wants to look for a potential customer), just part ways with your single serving friend and say goodnight.

By "say goodnight" you mean sex right?
If you're into that sort of thing it could mean that, but I don't roll that way. Many of the high class ones that hang out there during slow times are intelligent and good for interesting conversations. Many of them are well educated, some even have post graduate degrees or are in school earning one, even a J.D. How do you think they are financing their education and being able to pay tuition!?!?

I found it fun to just have a few drinks with and talk to some of them for a while. If you want to 'dip your noodle' with one of them, you better have at least $500-$1000 cash to blow!

guinness1547

Silver

Post by guinness1547 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:34 am

Jeffort wrote:

Goldenflash19, no going splat off a building please, I'm tired of all the CSI episodes about those types of jumper incidents. It messes up the sidewalk and typically smashes the roof of somebodies car, no fun for anyone.

In Vegas you can celebrate and be unhappy and happy all at the same time and even get the feeling of falling off a building if your score report news isn't what you wanted.

Go to New York New York, ride the roller coaster, then late at night/into the morning (2-5am range) hang out at the Apple Bar that is near the lobby. There will be plenty of gorgeous girls wearing really expensive high class outfits sitting there that will hit on you and want to talk to you. Unfortunately though, they'll want something more that has a dead presidents faces on it after some friendly conversation to make it continue to make you really happy! I'm not recommending this, but it's a fact that many of the high class ones hang out there late at night/into the early morning when their 'biz' is slow and they're looking for clients. The ones there are typically pretty smart and good for interesting conversation at the bar for a while if you buy them a couple of drinks. When the convo is done (she figures out you're not going to hire her and wants to look for a potential customer), just part ways with your single serving friend and say goodnight.
Single serving friend, I get it. It's very clever. How's that working out for you, being clever?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:44 am

guinness1547 wrote:
Jeffort wrote:

Single serving friend, I get it. It's very clever. How's that working out for you, being clever?
It's working out pretty well overall, all things considered.

Have you never had a 'single serving friend', meaning somebody you have an interesting conversation with while on a flight, a train ride, while out and about somewhere or when traveling? You can meet and have good conversations with all sorts of interesting people while traveling or when just hanging out somewhere.

Platinum

Post by 2014 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 am

goldenflash19 wrote:
phillykid wrote:
+1
Stratosphere isn't worth the money, it doesn't look or feel like a free fall.

guinness1547

Silver

Post by guinness1547 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:07 am

Jeffort wrote:
guinness1547 wrote:
Jeffort wrote:

Have you never had a 'single serving friend', meaning somebody you have an interesting conversation with while on a flight, a train ride, while out and about somewhere or when traveling? You can meet and have good conversations with all sorts of interesting people while traveling or when just hanging out somewhere.

Lol, I thought you were referencing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIwToj3p3vM

Edit: Relevant part starts around :52

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:39 am

guinness1547 wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
guinness1547 wrote:
Jeffort wrote:

Lol, I thought you were referencing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIwToj3p3vM

Edit: Relevant part starts around :52
Ha ha, that is where I got the phrase from and what I was partially referencing! Good youtube find, I love that movie. :D

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

cc.celina

Silver

Post by cc.celina » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Jeffort wrote:dip your noodle
I'm so glad I got to witness this phrase being used. I'm truly humbled by the experience

Honey_Badger

Bronze

Post by Honey_Badger » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Fabulous. Any time release was scheduled after the 4th, scores were actually released BEFORE.
I'm sticking with July 2.

maxmartin

Silver

Post by maxmartin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Hope Feb disaster (missing tests) won't happen in June, that will delay the score significantly

Clearly

Gold

Post by Clearly » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 am

maxmartin wrote:Hope Feb disaster (missing tests) won't happen in June, that will delay the score significantly
Did that turn out to be real? The Florida thing?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”