New: LearnLeo's free pre-law app for incoming law students Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
hmlee

Bronze

New: LearnLeo's free pre-law app for incoming law students

Post by hmlee » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:18 am

Are you attending law school this fall? LearnLeo has just launched our pre-law app. We redesigned the app from the ground up based on feedback received from last year’s users. The free app, open to students at all law schools, allows you to:

-Learn how to brief cases using an interactive tutorial so that you won’t fall behind when you start this fall

-Practice your briefing skills on the most popular cases you’ll be likely to see in your 1L year classes. Each case has also been briefed by the LearnLeo team, so when you’re done briefing you can compare your version to ours

-Get inside information on what to expect this fall. We’ll be sending out a regular newsletter with articles on how successful law students approach outlining, exam preparation, and more

To sign-up for your free account and get started, visit: http://bit.ly/1ryliTy

hmlee

Bronze

Re: New: LearnLeo's free pre-law app for incoming law students

Post by hmlee » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 am

In addition: I welcome all feedback from anyone who's used the app has regarding the experience. We're always trying to improve and I'd love to hear how we could make the app more useful for incoming law students.

JosephGoldburd01

New

Re: New: LearnLeo's free pre-law app for incoming law students

Post by JosephGoldburd01 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:01 am

I think it is a great move.

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”