C&F concerns Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

C&F concerns

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:46 am

1.) I cannot remember the name of supervisor (let alone contact info) for retail employers from 15+ years ago. Can I just put I don't recall and a generic company E-mail address?

2.) My job title on my law school resume reflects my actual job title (think, Special Agent) but the agency verifies my title as a "criminal investigator 1811" (federal job series). My credentials said special agent. Is this going to be a problem? My previous supervisor can verify my titles and this is something that can be figured out through google searching (e.g., agency titles vs. internal job classifications/system designations).

Anonymous User

Re: C&F concerns

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:49 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:46 am
1.) I cannot remember the name of supervisor (let alone contact info) for retail employers from 15+ years ago. Can I just put I don't recall and a generic company E-mail address?

2.) My job title on my law school resume reflects my actual job title (think, Special Agent) but the agency verifies my title as a "criminal investigator 1811" (federal job series). My credentials said special agent. Is this going to be a problem? My previous supervisor can verify my titles and this is something that can be figured out through google searching (e.g., agency titles vs. internal job classifications/system designations).
Neither of these will be an issue.

Anonymous User

Re: C&F concerns

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:36 pm

OP here. thanks, i just get anxious because the firm i summered for had trouble verifying (the agency verifies the internal title - criminal investigator) and I had to explain that it was the same thing and is used interchangeably with special agent, which is what my credentials stated.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”