Bar Exam TN Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Bar Exam TN

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:54 pm

Hey all,

Question about bar exam prep.
Firm wants me to start beginning of June. I would take the bar end of July. Should I take a month off before hand to study? I was thinking of studying part time from end of May-end of June. And then full time for all of July. Would I be able to take a course like this (Barbri or any equivalent)? Is this recommended? Or should I ask my firm if I could start in August? Any advice is welcomed! Thanks all

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: Bar Exam TN

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:51 pm

Your chances of passing will increase if your firm allows you to begin in August. But I don't say that to imply that you can't pass otherwise. It's just really about probability. So maybe ask to see what they think. If their main concern is you passing then the wisest choice will be to allow you to study. But it's tough to say how they'll think of that calculation!

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”