Omitted/careless error on CA Moral Character App Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
yunjh2725

New

Omitted/careless error on CA Moral Character App

Post by yunjh2725 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:20 pm

Hi everyone. I sent the hardcopy and one of my references has received the form. I then realized that I did not list any attorney on the references! I only listed non-attorneys (somehow read the instruction and skipped the “at least one memeber of the bar” part). Will this delay or lead to denial of my app? Should I call them and supply them with my attorney references? Or since they have my past employer contact info, I should be fine?

Thank u so much in advance!

rcharter1978

Gold

Re: Omitted/careless error on CA Moral Character App

Post by rcharter1978 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:56 pm

If it were me I would contact the analyst immediately. I think that could totally delay your application.

Just call them and explain and see what the best way is to get the attorney reference information to them.

But I wouldnt let it wait, I don't think it would lead to a denial but I feel that it could lead to a significant delay

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”