Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY) Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
sunnys1d3up33

New

Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Post by sunnys1d3up33 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:38 am

Anyone have an idea of what happens in the interview? Not sure if there's any significance if the interview is not scheduled on the same day as the actual ceremony.

DalRock

New

Re: Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Post by DalRock » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:12 pm

sunnys1d3up33 wrote:Anyone have an idea of what happens in the interview? Not sure if there's any significance if the interview is not scheduled on the same day as the actual ceremony.
When is your interview scheduled? Are you going to swearing in ceremony on January 17th?

morena

New

Post by morena » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 pm

My interview felt more like a formality (I passed) - I think she read a few excerpts from my application and wished me luck. It was also not scheduled the same day as the ceremony (I think it was a few days prior), so in my case I don't think there was any significance re: scheduling.

DalRock

New

Post by DalRock » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:44 pm

morena wrote:My interview felt more like a formality (I passed) - I think she read a few excerpts from my application and wished me luck. It was also not scheduled the same day as the ceremony (I think it was a few days prior), so in my case I don't think there was any significance re: scheduling.
Are you out of state?

morena

New

Post by morena » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:44 pm

DalRock wrote:
morena wrote:My interview felt more like a formality (I passed) - I think she read a few excerpts from my application and wished me luck. It was also not scheduled the same day as the ceremony (I think it was a few days prior), so in my case I don't think there was any significance re: scheduling.
Are you out of state?
Yes, NJ

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

sunnys1d3up33

New

Post by sunnys1d3up33 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:03 pm

DalRock wrote:
sunnys1d3up33 wrote:Anyone have an idea of what happens in the interview? Not sure if there's any significance if the interview is not scheduled on the same day as the actual ceremony.
When is your interview scheduled? Are you going to swearing in ceremony on January 17th?
Yeah, I'm the 17th. I'm scheduled for two days prior.

sunnys1d3up33

New

Post by sunnys1d3up33 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:06 pm

Thank you for this

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”