People who passed the bar before - did you leave something completely w/o studying and still pass Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Smiddywesson

Bronze

Re: People who passed the bar before - did you leave something completely w/o studying and still pass

Post by Smiddywesson » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:49 am

February 19 was nothing like what was predicted. There was no corporations which was a guaranteed topic according to the wiz kids, and Trusts was on the exam, which was supposed to be a no show. I ran out of time for MEE study, so I blew off Trusts and Corps. On the last week, I got cold feet and looked at Trusts, once. During the lunch period, I whipped out my Trusts outline and munched on a sandwich in my hotel room. They pass out the package in the pm session, and there she is...Trusts AND Secured Transactions, for which I am a God. :D

Luck, it's what's for dinner.

Never, EVER trust a frequency analysis. I swear the examiners are now reading what's predicted when they choose subjects.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”