UMN Law Exchange student help Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
ExchangeUMNlaw

New

UMN Law Exchange student help

Post by ExchangeUMNlaw » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:18 am

Hello everyone, first time here on the forum. I am am Italian law student about to begin my exchange semester next August at University of Minnesota. I'll attend the law school from august to December. I don't know if this is the right place to find what I am looking for, but I wanted to know if I could receive some info regarding the courses I intend to enrol in. Right now I have chosen to enrol in Contracts, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and International Commercial Arbitration. Contracts has 4 credits, Con and Admn have both 3, and Arb has 2 credits and no final exam. I really have no idea is this is a totally unusual or pointless question, but I wished to know if anyone of you could tell me if in such a semester it would be to hard to follow and pass all these courses with high grades. I am aware of the grading system and the differences that have to be considered regarding the professors, but I just wanted to clear my mind a bit. I am worried that if I enrol in too many courses, or if these courses are too time consuming and demanding, I won't be able to pass all of them, or to get the grades I want. Thank you to all that would help me, and sorry if this question is incredibly stupid or pointless.

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”