Tweeting My First Year Forum

A forum for applicants and admitted students to ask law students and graduates about law school and the practice of law.
OneLstudent

New

Tweeting My First Year

Post by OneLstudent » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't know if anyone considering applying to law school is looking at the forum yet, but if so I'll be trying to offer a little perspective by tweeting about my experience throughout 1L year - seems like an easier more accessible medium than blogging. I'm also happy to answer questions about the LSAT, law applications, or TLS in general.

Anyway, if your interested @OneLstudent

MC Southstar

Silver

Re: Tweeting My First Year

Post by MC Southstar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 pm

OneLstudent wrote:I don't know if anyone considering applying to law school is looking at the forum yet, but if so I'll be trying to offer a little perspective by tweeting about my experience throughout 1L year - seems like an easier more accessible medium than blogging. I'm also happy to answer questions about the LSAT, law applications, or TLS in general.

Die.

OneLstudent

New

Post by OneLstudent » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Haha, raise your hand if you didn't see that coming.

Jack Smirks

Silver

Post by Jack Smirks » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Where do you go to LS?

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:34 pm

OneLstudent wrote:I don't know if anyone considering applying to law school is looking at the forum yet, but if so I'll be trying to offer a little perspective by tweeting about my experience throughout 1L year - seems like an easier more accessible medium than blogging. I'm also happy to answer questions about the LSAT, law applications, or TLS in general.

1) This will be way less interesting than you think it is.

2) Anything that you say that will be interesting will piss someone off royally IRL

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

OneLstudent

New

Post by OneLstudent » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 pm

I go to a top 20.

I'm pretty sure its going to be horribly boring unless you're considering law school and are interested in what goes into the first year. I make no claims at being particularly clever or compelling. I'm just trying to offer a small amount of insight and, mostly, a way for people to ask questions about it - since I don't plan on hovering around these forums.

Jack Smirks

Silver

Post by Jack Smirks » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:40 pm

OneLstudent wrote:I go to a top 20.

I'm pretty sure its going to be horribly boring unless you're considering law school and are interested in what goes into the first year. I make no claims at being particularly clever or compelling. I'm just trying to offer a small amount of insight and, mostly, a way for people to ask questions about it - since I don't plan on hovering around these forums.
Are you a girl or a guy?
Edit: Never mind I checked it out, not interested.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

OneLstudent wrote:I go to a top 20.

There are like 50 thousand law students or something ridiculous like that. Nobody cares.

NYC Law

Gold

Post by NYC Law » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 pm

I can see how it might be interesting to 0Ls, obviously other 1Ls wouldn't give a shit, but I don't think that's the intended audience.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm

NYC Law wrote:I can see how it might be interesting to 0Ls, obviously other 1Ls wouldn't give a shit, but I don't think that's the intended audience.
Striving retards maybe.

NYC Law

Gold

Post by NYC Law » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
NYC Law wrote:I can see how it might be interesting to 0Ls, obviously other 1Ls wouldn't give a shit, but I don't think that's the intended audience.
Striving retards maybe.
Have you ever been to a pre-law club?

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Other 1Ls end up giving a shit. Trust me.

MC Southstar

Silver

Post by MC Southstar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Striving retards maybe.
Retards need to learn when to quit before they eventually realize they're retarded.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student / Graduate”