P/F BLL Class Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

P/F BLL Class

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:12 pm

I know this is a long shot, but was hoping to get thoughts of current clerks who review apps. I have until midnight to decide on whether to P/F or not, so any insight would be much appreciated.

I'm a current CLS/NYU 3L with an SDNY clerkship (albeit in White Plains) and currently looking for CoA. I had a rough 1L fall grade-wise but otherwise have made all A/A- since then. I took Corporations this semester, and I'm really nervous for the exam. Prof didn't give us any practice tests with answers, so I'm not sure where I'll be on the curve.

I know taking a BLL P/F is viewed negatively, but would it be worse for me to end up with a B+ on my transcript instead of P/F? I've been studying exclusively for this exam and have put all my time and energy into this class, but I just do not feel like I have a grasp of the material.

Anonymous User

Re: P/F BLL Class

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:04 pm

Do not P/F corps. (1) yes it will look bad (2) more importantly, if you're feeling this, so are your classmates. if you normally get A/A- I see no reason why that won't happen again here.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”