T-14 Class of 2014 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
Renne Walker

Silver

T-14 Class of 2014

Post by Renne Walker » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 pm

As a member of the T-14 Class of 2014 I am excited about starting law school.

I recently had lunch with friends of a friend who had a wonderful summer, earning $3,000 a week working Big Law. They offered plenty of positive encouragement for the future, saying that their legal education is a tremendous asset.

More positive news from a TLS thread. Quote from LawSchoolRecruiter. Actually, I am recruiting a bit more this year than in the previous 2 years. That said, I don't believe anyone's crystal ball can see beyond the next few quarters.

While there is plenty to be enthusiastic about, over the past couple weeks I have encountered a slew of TLS threads from disheartened law students who entered into debt and are living life on a doc review income, or worse. Let me note that while there are bound to be exceptions, most of these disappointed grads attended school outside of the T-14 schools (and often outside of T-30).

Alert: This thread is for those who are optimistic and looking forward to the start of their T-14 law school education, or attending a T-14 with positive experiences to share. Thanks.

vanwinkle

Platinum

Re: T-14 Class of 2014

Post by vanwinkle » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:25 am

Renne Walker wrote:Alert: This thread is for those who are optimistic and looking forward to the start of their T-14 law school education, or attending a T-14 with positive experiences to share. Thanks.
This isn't the "Tier Forums".

Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”