What grades do you need to be competitive to transfer from Berkeley to NYU? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

What grades do you need to be competitive to transfer from Berkeley to NYU?

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:47 pm

I just got my grades back and I got 2 Hs and 1 P. Is that competitive for 1st semester grades if I'm interested in transferring to NYU?

talons2250

Bronze

Re: What grades do you need to be competitive to transfer from Berkeley to NYU?

Post by talons2250 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:19 pm

I don't think anyone has enough relevant information on the success rate of Berkeley to NYU transfer applications required to answer this. A better question might be why you're interested in transferring to NYU from Berkeley in the first place? If you're trying to do this for any reason other than moving to a geographic location that's better for your personal life while in law school, then I'd recommend against it.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”