INTERVIEW AT PENN! Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
purplegoldtornado

Bronze

INTERVIEW AT PENN!

Post by purplegoldtornado » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:27 pm

Just got an email for an interview invite at UPenn! This was my DREAM SCHOOL when applying. Anyone know the rate of acceptance after interviews? Good luck everyone!

kvh0996

New

Re: INTERVIEW AT PENN!

Post by kvh0996 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:30 pm

I just received an email asking for an interview as well! I know the stats for other schools requesting interviews are pretty decent so I'm hoping the same goes for UPenn! Good luck!

purplegoldtornado

Bronze

Post by purplegoldtornado » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:08 pm

kvh0996 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:30 pm
I just received an email asking for an interview as well! I know the stats for other schools requesting interviews are pretty decent so I'm hoping the same goes for UPenn! Good luck!
Sent you a DM!

phlbirds215

New

Post by phlbirds215 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:41 pm

My PM isnt working... I went UR1 on 7/10 so I am assuming that if I get an interview, I will find out later this week?

purplegoldtornado

Bronze

Post by purplegoldtornado » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:18 pm

phlbirds215 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:41 pm
My PM isnt working... I went UR1 on 7/10 so I am assuming that if I get an interview, I will find out later this week?
Yeah, I heard there were two rounds of interviews!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”