Realistic Schools? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Realistic Schools?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:45 pm

Hi guys, first post on here. I attend a T4. I finished my first year with a 3.58. Made moot court and most likely will make law review based on grades. I'm currently in the top 10%. Looking to practice one day in NY, TX, or DC. Goal is to work in Biglaw. I've looked over some schools but just wanted to get some advice from others! Thank you and best of luck on transferring!

KPUSN07

Bronze

Re: Realistic Schools?

Post by KPUSN07 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:45 am

Fordham, GWU, and GULC align with your goals and are the most likely outcomes - I would say none really guarantee Big Law, but any of the three (GULC the most) give you the best opportunity based on your current GPA and school tier. Also consider WashU based on GPA median of 3.2. My .02

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:53 am

Thank you! I want to get into GULC, however, my school is pretty much at the bottom of T4 schools. I know T4 schools aren’t ranked but my school takes in almost everyone.

KPUSN07

Bronze

Post by KPUSN07 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:05 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:53 am
Thank you! I want to get into GULC, however, my school is pretty much at the bottom of T4 schools. I know T4 schools aren’t ranked but my school takes in almost everyone.
Understand - good luck with the applications - you never know :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”