More or less applicants this circle? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
jiaxx95

New

More or less applicants this circle?

Post by jiaxx95 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:17 pm

I am curious about whether the applicants of transfer this year is increasing or descending? I heard that there are significantly more students applying to transfer this year but I feel the top law school transfer forum are far less active than last year.

Anyone has any thoughts? Either way, this year is a unique year. No idea about whether it is easier or tougher to apply to transfer.

ignorantfoot96

New

Re: More or less applicants this circle?

Post by ignorantfoot96 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:56 pm

jiaxx95 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:17 pm
I am curious about whether the applicants of transfer this year is increasing or descending? I heard that there are significantly more students applying to transfer this year but I feel the top law school transfer forum are far less active than last year.

Anyone has any thoughts? Either way, this year is a unique year. No idea about whether it is easier or tougher to apply to transfer.
As I threw some real Hail Mary applications, I am hoping for less haha I could see the argument going both ways though. For example like maybe less applicants because people will be reluctant to take out 150K(ish) in loans by giving up scholarship or more applicants because of impending/current recession and lack of employment opportunities at T2/3/4 schools.

lawlin2020

New

Re: More or less applicants this circle?

Post by lawlin2020 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Someone did a poll a few weeks ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/LawSchoolTrans ... eople_are/

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”