Chances transfer this year Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Chances transfer this year

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:23 pm

Could somebody possibly advise me on where/if i should transfer to another school? I am in the process of applying and am unsure as to whether or not i should accept if i am accepted. I am currently a 1L at a TTT school (ranked around 100) with a GPA of 3.72. Any advice? I have applied to GULC and am considering Northwestern. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Pennoyer v. Meh

Bronze

Re: Chances transfer this year

Post by Pennoyer v. Meh » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:32 pm

Especially in this economy, if you can go to GULC or Northwestern, you should go, unless you have a full ride at your current school (and even then, I'd likely still recommend it). Getting a job from a school ranked ~100 will be extremely hard, and while GULC/Nw won't be easy, it'll be a lot easier.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”