Dean's Certification and Questionnaire Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
getmeout123

New

Dean's Certification and Questionnaire

Post by getmeout123 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:36 pm

Do I need to wait until the applications are released on May 1 to get a hold of these? I'd like to get them to my school ahead of time.

zg43

New

Re: Dean's Certification and Questionnaire

Post by zg43 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:32 pm

No you have to wait

jessM101

New

Post by jessM101 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:22 pm

Do you also have to get them from undergraduate schools?

janereacher

Bronze

Post by janereacher » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:58 pm

getmeout123: It depends on the school. I posted this in an earlier thread:

"You should check with the schools that you are applying to and see if they will accept it before the application officially opens. Some will (and keep it on file until your application is officially in), but some won't. Last year, 6 of the 9 T14 schools I applied to let me send it early."

jessM101: that also depends on the school you are applying to. Most of HYSCCN do require it.

getmeout123

New

Post by getmeout123 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Does anyone know if I need my current school to fill out a separate form for every school I am applying to?

janereacher

Bronze

Post by janereacher » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:13 pm

getmeout123 wrote:Does anyone know if I need my current school to fill out a separate form for every school I am applying to?
Generally, yes. Each school you are applying to will have their own form. Sometimes they will accept a letter from your school's dean/registrar with the information they need in lieu of using a form they provide.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”