transfer from T4 to Top 14 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
darrionwillis

New

transfer from T4 to Top 14

Post by darrionwillis » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 pm

what schools are "transfer friendly" or accepts a lot of transfer students (if i had a top 10% class rank or better)?

jlockhart6

Bronze

Re: transfer from T4 to Top 14

Post by jlockhart6 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:41 pm

darrionwillis wrote:what schools are "transfer friendly" or accepts a lot of transfer students (if i had a top 10% class rank or better)?
Coming from a tier 4, you will need to be higher than top 10% to crack the T14. While this data is largely unknown, it seems top 1-5ish (give or take a little) is needed to crack T14. Transfer friendly schools are Georgetown (best bet, they take about 100), Columbia, New York U, et al. The link below is a great resource, it helped me a ton: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 22&t=82937

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”