Bekeley EIW Bidlist Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Bekeley EIW Bidlist

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi there,

I am thinking I am around middle of the pack; here are my top bids (due tomorrow at 5pm)...thoughts?

Gunderson
MoFo
O'Melveny
WilmerHale
Farella
Paul Hastings
Gibson
Sidley
Fenwick
Pillsbury
Skadden (PA)
Jones
Orrick

SLS_AMG

Bronze

Re: Bekeley EIW Bidlist

Post by SLS_AMG » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:00 pm

You haven't provided nearly enough information in this post--i.e., no indication of actual grades, no indication of desired market or practice area, ties, etc.

You have no chance at Gibson Dunn with median grades though, so I wouldn't waste a bid there. I think Wilmer also seems like a long shot at median.

Anonymous User

Re: Bekeley EIW Bidlist

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:03 pm

looks like this is probably SF/SV corporate. don't forget about cooley and wsgr. fenwick needs to be at the very top, mofo #2, and wsgr/cooley/gunderson in the top 10. don't bid on GDC. add STB PA. everything else is up to you.

eta: actually you bid on both gunderson and farella.. do you have an idea of what practice group you want? if litigation, i'd probably still keep cooley and advise against WSGR.. also take off gunderson. if corp, take off farella.. if you're really not sure, then make sure you can actually articulate why you chose to interview with gunderson (only corp)/farella (only lit)

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”