inappropriate forum ... I know Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

inappropriate forum ... I know

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 am

I think I would probably come across as a gunner/ douche by posing this question, and this is not the best forum to ask it. anyway....

I am anxiously waiting for my grades to come out and I would very much like to graduate with honors. Out of curiousity I submitted a seminar paper to a decent, established journal a month and a half ago for peer review. yesterday the editor got back to me with favorable comments. He asked me tomake some minor revisions and agreed to publish it somtime in 2010.

I was told on this forum that grading seminar papers is a very subjective process. I am very worried that I would get below an A-. I guess the professor knew my concern too: I actually asked him for feedback on my intial draft .....

If I got a B+, should I appeal?

reasonable_man

Gold

Re: inappropriate forum ... I know

Post by reasonable_man » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 am

I'm going to sit this one out.

bluehen

New

Re: inappropriate forum ... I know

Post by bluehen » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I think I would probably come across as a gunner/ douche by posing this question,
this.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”