Columbia...where are you?! Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
ali & ali

New

Columbia...where are you?!

Post by ali & ali » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:05 pm

I applied close to two weeks ago and have not even gotten a confirmation email from Columbia...is this normal or should I call to make sure they received my app? I've heard NYU is the one that takes the longest, but I received confirmation from them late last week...I just need reassuring words that are spit at me in an automatic email. That's all I ask of you, Columbia.

biobuslaw

New

Re: Columbia...where are you?!

Post by biobuslaw » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Applied around Oct. 29 and have not received anything. I thought they loved me since I got a fee waiver... guess not :(

The Dan

Bronze

Post by The Dan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Go to their website and set up a My Columbia Law account. Make sure you fill in your LSAC account number. In a couple of days you should be able to check your application status. I never got an e-mail from Columbia, but my application info is up on the website.

ali & ali

New

Post by ali & ali » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Awesome. Thanks so much for the answer

redsox

Silver

Post by redsox » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 pm

The Dan wrote:Go to their website and set up a My Columbia Law account. Make sure you fill in your LSAC account number. In a couple of days you should be able to check your application status. I never got an e-mail from Columbia, but my application info is up on the website.
Excellent tar.

The Dan

Bronze

Post by The Dan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:37 pm

redsox wrote:
The Dan wrote:Go to their website and set up a My Columbia Law account. Make sure you fill in your LSAC account number. In a couple of days you should be able to check your application status. I never got an e-mail from Columbia, but my application info is up on the website.
Excellent tar.
Thanks. I'm a fan of yours as well.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”