Okay so I had a thought. Georgetown, if you do the early decision route, lets you know about your status within 3 weeks. SO is it possible that I do early decision to Georgetown right as applications open in September and if they reject me (which I'll know about within 3 weeks) then I can apply somewhere else early decision before the November deadline for most schools? Is that possible/allowed?
There's like 3 schools I would love to go to, and I can't decide on early decision between them all.
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests