Title Why X? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
BillsFan9907

Silver

Title Why X?

Post by BillsFan9907 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:37 am

I understand how it wouldn't be necessary to title your personal statement, but what about a Why X? Wouldn't the school want to know the purpose of an addendum?

nothingtosee

Silver

Re: Title Why X?

Post by nothingtosee » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:04 am

Seoulless wrote:I understand how it wouldn't be necessary to title your personal statement, but what about a Why X? Wouldn't the school want to know the purpose of an addendum?
1. Why u gotta make a new thread every time u have a question?
2. I titled mine "why UVA?" Etc.

BillsFan9907

Silver

Post by BillsFan9907 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:18 am

nothingtosee wrote:
Seoulless wrote:I understand how it wouldn't be necessary to title your personal statement, but what about a Why X? Wouldn't the school want to know the purpose of an addendum?
1. Why u gotta make a new thread every time u have a question?
2. I titled mine "why UVA?" Etc.
You, you're right. I should have posted this in the "Breaking Bad Finale Discussion" Thread.

I like to stay on topic. I'm not going post a question in a thread devoted to another question.

nothingtosee

Silver

Post by nothingtosee » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Title Why X?
Reverse Splitter Why X question
Why don't schools care about why you want law?
Whose [sic] gotten the Stanford letter of invitation?
Statement of purpose instead of why x
If Submitting Why X, should I include school name in PS?
How outdated is the TLS Stanford write-up?
No international law at U Chicago?

This is just in the last week!

You ask a lot of kind of inane questions that could be grouped together (the four Why X threads) without helping other people out much. Categorical imperative, know what I mean?

Edit: I think you should retake in June, get 3 or 4 more LSAT points, be a lock at HYS, and set yourself at ease while you work a cushy job for a year.

BillsFan9907

Silver

Post by BillsFan9907 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:01 pm

nothingtosee wrote:Title Why X?
Reverse Splitter Why X question
Why don't schools care about why you want law?
Whose [sic] gotten the Stanford letter of invitation?
Statement of purpose instead of why x
If Submitting Why X, should I include school name in PS?
How outdated is the TLS Stanford write-up?
No international law at U Chicago?

This is just in the last week!

You ask a lot of kind of inane questions that could be grouped together (the four Why X threads) without helping other people out much. Categorical imperative, know what I mean?

Edit: I think you should retake in June, get 3 or 4 more LSAT points, be a lock at HYS, and set yourself at ease while you work a cushy job for a year.
Fuck it, man. You're right. I gotta stop acting as if every little beyond marginal thing matters more than what everyone knows to be true at this point: GPA, LSAT, don't wreck your personal statement unless your applying to S or Y (in which case put some more thought into it), don't be a loser outside of school (unless applying to S or Y in which case make sure you've done awesome things) and don't have someone call you a pedophile in your letters of recommendations (unless applying to S or Y in which case have amazing recs).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”