AA MALE 3.2 GPA 170 lsat. With WE Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
HUalumni93

New

AA MALE 3.2 GPA 170 lsat. With WE

Post by HUalumni93 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:40 am

Applied this cycle. Why should I expect since high-scorers are up?

I was not super active at school but I have a legal internship that lasted 3 years of undergrad.

I also have been working in a legal administrative position for the last 2 years after graduation.

my score is official not a PT.

3.2 and 170.

Chance me

principalagent

Silver

Re: AA MALE 3.2 GPA 170 lsat. With WE

Post by principalagent » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:10 am

You should expect bites up and down the T13.

My GPA is a hair under, and LSAT a few points higher, and I’m getting tons of attention from CCN down, including named scholarships (but I think my softs/essays/recs are driving a fair bit of this too, so make sure those are perfect). Haven’t cracked HYS however (yet?)

HUalumni93

New

Post by HUalumni93 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:37 pm

principalagent wrote:You should expect bites up and down the T13.

My GPA is a hair under, and LSAT a few points higher, and I’m getting tons of attention from CCN down, including named scholarships (but I think my softs/essays/recs are driving a fair bit of this too, so make sure those are perfect). Haven’t cracked HYS however (yet?)

Would you mind PMing your score. I retook the LSAT in. December and am awaiting the results.

PhilNoir

New

Post by PhilNoir » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:30 pm

HUalumni93 wrote:
principalagent wrote:You should expect bites up and down the T13.

Would you mind PMing your score. I retook the LSAT in. December and am awaiting the results.
I've been seeing mixed results on this. Of course a 170 score is pretty high for AAs, but there's always talk of GPA "soft floors."But, as was said, I don't think that you should be worried about not getting a T13; a little more difficult to predict (a) which T6s are in play, and (b) how much money can you cull. Softs seem like they be pretty important for you. Good luck!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”