My journey to Lawville Forum

mandingo

New

My journey to Lawville

Post by mandingo » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:48 am

Exactly 8 years ago today, my American journey started. I moved into this country as a teenager. My story is unique on its own, but that is a story for another day. Along the way, I wish I had known some things, such as discovering TLS 3 years ago (I'm not sure how old the site is). But I feel like I might have done things differently if I was more informed. But as embark on this journey, I can't wait for it to be over already - from the acceptances to the rejections, the highs and the lows, the good, the bad, the ugly?

Okay, back to the LSAT....

mandingo

New

Re: My journey to Lawville

Post by mandingo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:37 pm

So it is a little over a month to the LSAT, and I'm still feeling a little jittery about this exam. I know I still need to brush up on a few more things and but I do get very distracted because of my lack of discipline lately. I am thinking of suspending my cable TV for the month of September thereby guaranteeing that my self imposed exile has a chance to work. I guess since I work full-time, the time I can devote to studying is only confined to after work and weekends, so I have to maximize those times.

My contribution on TLS would be reduced for the next month. It is what I have to do, to do it like the big dogs...

All, wish me good luck

Return to “TLS Web Logs (Blogs)”