Kmoneys' Blog Forum

kmoneys

New

Kmoneys' Blog

Post by kmoneys » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:01 pm

I think I'm going to take a little different approach in my blog. Instead of just putting my stats out there and a list of which schools I applied to, I'm going to try to focus on giving little bits of advice.

I had a pretty painless application process, but I owe it all to my organization and future planning. I honestly believe that applying to law school requires thoughtful consideration, good time management and organization.

I created several timelines for TLS (which hopefully will be posted soon!) and the article on Letter of Recommendation advice, and while I was writing all those articles, I realized that the ease of applying to law school really started years before I even considered taking the LSAT. So, hopefully, in the future, I'll be able to illuminate some of the mystery of the law school application process.

As for now, I'm working on an article for TLS on Law School resumes, so if you have any questions or think of something that would be particularly useful for inclusion in the article, please feel free to PM me!

Return to “TLS Web Logs (Blogs)”