International/AA/168/2 years Work Exp for t14 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
dlwnstjr33

New

International/AA/168/2 years Work Exp for t14

Post by dlwnstjr33 » Mon May 10, 2021 2:06 am

International students, graduated from National University of Singapore. Got AA for CAS, but was in Dean's list as well. Have worked in Big 4 Management Consulting for 2 years, and because I studied LSAT during my work, I scored 168. Applying next cycle (2021-2022), and planning to apply early October. What are my chances for low T14, or T20?

crazywafflez

Silver

Re: International/AA/168/2 years Work Exp for t14

Post by crazywafflez » Mon May 10, 2021 9:26 am

Your CAS evaluation is fine, don't fret about it. The LSAT is what is important here. You've got a good one, but you'll need a better one to secure any of the top 6 schools. I think you'll get some bites somewhere in the T14- especially Gtown- I'm less confident on the other schools like Duke, Cornell, NW, Mich, UVA etc. as I'm not sure where medians will be at or the amount of apps.
As far as T20s, yeah, I'm fairly confident you'll get into UT/Vandy/UCLA, no idea on scholarships. I do think you'd get a scholarship to WashU though and other strong regional schools like USC/Notre Dame/BU/BC - but for all of these after WashU (and even those above it until the T14) you'll want to make sure you are comfortable practicing in the area where the school is.
If you can retake the LSAT(if you feel you'll score better on it), do it. Make sure to apply widely.

Return to “What are my chances?”