Bristow Fellowship Eligibility Forum

(Seek and share information about clerkship applications, clerkship hiring timelines, and post-clerkship employment opportunities)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about clerkship applications and clerkship hiring. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

Bristow Fellowship Eligibility

Post by Anonymous User » Wed May 18, 2022 8:33 pm

Does the Bristow Fellowship follow the same eligibility requirements as the honors program? (i.e., "Eligibility is limited to graduating law students and recent law school graduates who entered judicial clerkships, graduate law programs, or qualifying legal fellowships within 9 months of law school graduation and who meet additional eligibility requirements.")

I don't see anything on their website to that effect--my situation is I have a gap year between my two clerkships and was wondering if I should apply for that gap year--because if they do follow these guidelines my eligibility will have run out on the other side of my second clerkship. Thanks very much!

Anonymous User

Re: Bristow Fellowship Eligibility

Post by Anonymous User » Wed May 18, 2022 8:58 pm

No. Several of this year's and next year's Bristows had some combination of clerkships and law firm experiences.

Anonymous User

Re: Bristow Fellowship Eligibility

Post by Anonymous User » Wed May 18, 2022 10:57 pm

My understanding is that the honors program eligibility limitations are inapplicable to the Bristow.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Judicial Clerkships”