3.65, 175, weak softs, chance me?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
AYJD

New

3.65, 175, weak softs, chance me?

Postby AYJD » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some advice primarily because the past few cycles have been weird for splitters according to Reddit/LSN/etc.

GPA: 3.65
LSAT: 175
Softs: TA Business Law Course, Mock Trial, Leadership position in a club, 2 internships - 1 in legal and compliance and 1 in internal strategy.

K-JD.

Chances at CCNP? Chances at $$$ at lower T14? Chances at T14 at all?

Appreciate any advice.

AYJD

New

Re: 3.65, 175, weak softs, chance me?

Postby AYJD » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:12 pm

Should note, Penn is my top choice - goal is BigLaw and very little tangible difference between Penn and CCN in BL outcomes I believe. I hear Penn really values GPA - is my GPA too low? Would I qualify for any merit aid because of my LSAT?

AdieuCali

Bronze

Re: 3.65, 175, weak softs, chance me?

Postby AdieuCali » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:44 pm

AYJD wrote:Should note, Penn is my top choice - goal is BigLaw and very little tangible difference between Penn and CCN in BL outcomes I believe. I hear Penn really values GPA - is my GPA too low? Would I qualify for any merit aid because of my LSAT?

You’re pretty likely to get admitted to most of the T13, potentially with substantial aid. Apply to H on down. Unfortunately looks like Penn is going to be tough for your numbers. Since your goals are generic biglaw, go to whichever T13 has the lowest COA.
https://mylsn.info/0pztl6/

Return to “What are my chances??