Chances for scholarship money Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
seabisque

New

Chances for scholarship money

Post by seabisque » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 am

Hey everyone!
While I won't be applying to schools for two or so years to gain WE and save up for law school, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to chance me for named scholarships (particularly curious about the Ruby and the Dillard). Stats are 175/3.98+. My softs are rather pedestrian, so I'm hoping my numbers can compensate. Now, the twist is that I'm Canadian, so I'm not sure whether or not that that would be a factor against me in the hunt for scholarship money at the T14 schools. Thanks! :)

The Lsat Airbender

Gold

Re: Chances for scholarship money

Post by The Lsat Airbender » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:32 pm

It's hard to say what anyone's odds are for named full-ride scholarships but your chances are going to be as good as anyone's. Being Canadian certainly won't hurt you, although it might be an issue post-graduation when you need a green card.

seabisque

New

Re: Chances for scholarship money

Post by seabisque » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:45 am

Thank you for your reply! It’s good to know being a Canadian shouldn’t weigh against me. Hopefully once I come out of law school I’ll have a shot at some firms willing to sponsor me :)

Return to “What are my chances?”