MBA, CPA, 166 LSAT - Full Ride Chances Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
MBAgrad

New

MBA, CPA, 166 LSAT - Full Ride Chances

Post by MBAgrad » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Arizona State University is a top priority, but I'm curious of my chances at a full-ride scholarship or close to it. My undergrad GPA was a 3.4, but I received a 3.8 while attaining my MBA. I have my CPA license and 8 years of experience working for large firms like EY and Mass Mutual. I got a 166 on the LSAT. Ballpark of how much money I could get from ASU?

albanach

Gold

Re: MBA, CPA, 166 LSAT - Full Ride Chances

Post by albanach » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:06 pm

MBAgrad wrote:Arizona State University is a top priority, but I'm curious of my chances at a full-ride scholarship or close to it. My undergrad GPA was a 3.4, but I received a 3.8 while attaining my MBA. I have my CPA license and 8 years of experience working for large firms like EY and Mass Mutual. I got a 166 on the LSAT. Ballpark of how much money I could get from ASU?
A full ride looks unlikely. The MBA and CPA are just softs that don't have a great deal of bearing on admissions. I'm guessing that you're in-state, so that would still leave pretty low tuition.

If you're out of state, then I'd be applying to peer schools and use offers that give you a lower TCA to negotiate.

MBAgrad

New

Re: MBA, CPA, 166 LSAT - Full Ride Chances

Post by MBAgrad » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Thank you for your feedback. Not in state, but my wife's family is in AZ and her dad and brother are lawyers there, so I will stay in state to work with them. Any suggestions of forums where I can find similar scores and see what scholarships they were given?

Return to “What are my chances?”