Should I apply ED for BU? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Deniseqv

New

Should I apply ED for BU?

Post by Deniseqv » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:36 pm

So I’m an international student with only average Gpa and 2 year work experience. I took the LSAT 6 times... highest score 169.
I figured that my chance with any T14 is thin, and I’m planning on submitting my ED application for BU this week. Do you feel that it’s a good desicion to make? I’m suddenly very unsure. Do I have a bigger chance finding a job in US if I go to one of the T20 instead of BU? Do I have a shot with the T14s?

joycool9567

New

Re: Should I apply ED for BU?

Post by joycool9567 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:25 am

169 is a pretty good score and for international applicants gpa is pretty much irrelevant whether your gpa is above average superior average it really doesnt matter. . . With 169 im pretty sure you have a shot at lower T14s

I am pretty sure you know that you are asking an obvious question . Do higher ranked schools have better job prospects ? Yes.

If I were you I would go for Northwestern ED as they are known to value work experience combined with good Lsat score. ITS A famous splitter school

Return to “What are my chances?”