3.69/173 Biochem/History double major - Should I ED Berkeley? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
yunyyunz

New

3.69/173 Biochem/History double major - Should I ED Berkeley?

Post by yunyyunz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Hi TLSers!

I'm a Biochem/History double major with 3.69 GPA and 173 LSAT from a T15 LAC. I'm interested in IP, International, and Health Law but those are subject to change. Though $ is not a huge concern for me, scholarships would be great but also not a sufficient factor. I know that upon admitted through ED Berkeley, a scholarship (not a big one) would be granted. However, I was still wondering if I will be admitted by a higher-ranked school. Probably will be applying for all T20 just to be safe since I'm not a US citizen... Need your advice! Thanks a million!

QContinuum

Re: 3.69/173 Biochem/History double major - Should I ED Berkeley?

Post by QContinuum » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

Yeah, you should blanket the T13/T20 instead of doubling down on Berkeley. Berkeley is notoriously stingy on the scholarship front, and I've never heard of a substantial advantage in EDing Berkeley. There is a substantial scholarship for EDing Northwestern (for those who're admitted ED), but - especially after the ED scholly was reduced in recent years - I think even there, better to blanket the T13/T20 and simply apply RD before December.

Return to “What are my chances?”