Chances with Georgetown with money Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
raanth1995

New

Chances with Georgetown with money

Post by raanth1995 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:12 am

Hey everyone,
On the September LSAT I made a 175. I'm currently and undergrad at a medium sized school in the south. My major is Mechanical Engineering with minors in Mathematics and Business Adminstration.
I currently have a 3.35 (joined a fraternity my freshman year and partied way too much my first 2 years). I've always wanted to go to law school and get into Criminal Law(preferably prosecution) then politics. I have always been good at reading and writing but stellar in Math and Science. So I opted for Mechanical Engineering instead of Political Science however, after working an engineering internship and doing research with a professor I have realized I hate the actual job of an engineer(love the theory) and that I really want to be a Criminal Lawyer.
My dream Law School has been Georgetown for as long as I remember and I was just wondering what you all think my chances are and how much scholarship money I'd get, if any? Also, would it improve my chances if I applied Early Decision?

Thank you all in advance.

Return to “What are my chances?”