3.0 uGPA, aiming for a 170 LSAT Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Gilamath

New

3.0 uGPA, aiming for a 170 LSAT

Post by Gilamath » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:56 am

First half of college was marred by undiagnosed clinical depression. I got a diagnosis, started dealing with it, and grades have come up to As and a couple Bs. PTs are indicating that I’ll get somewhere around 170-ish; have a month to try to improve before the test this September, as well. I’m ethnically Pakistani, but I don’t believe that qualifies for urm status. Double-major in Poli Sci and Philosophy. President of my mock trial program, and my school’s philosophy club. Coming up on 10 years’ public speaking experience, for what that’s worth. I don’t know that it matters, but my non-LSAC uGPA is notably higher than my LSAC uGPA, as I retook a bunch of classes I’d failed while my depression was running rampant and got all As and A+s upon retaking them, so my school counts those instead of the originals. I’m looking at places like Vandy, BU, and GULC right now. What’s the damage?

Return to “What are my chances?”