3.2 GPA/167 LSAT Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
lexikh

New

3.2 GPA/167 LSAT

Post by lexikh » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:09 pm

I only took the LSAT once. 3.2 GPA, but my grade trend is much better (i had one really bad semester). I am not a minority. I am female and have a decent amount of extracurriculars, but nothing spectacular. I have had a job for my entire college career.

The school I want to get into the most is Notre Dame. I'm also considering applying to Vanderbilt, Iowa, Boston U, Minnesota, Arizona State, Wisconsin, & CU-Boulder. What do you think my chances are? Any advice welcome :D thank you!!

floatie

Silver

Re: 3.2 GPA/167 LSAT

Post by floatie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:58 pm

I had nearly identical stats last year. I was WL'ed at Vandy (didn't really follow through to get off the WL), was in at BU and Minnesota with $90K, and in at Wisconsin with $60k. Since you have an upward trend (I most certainly did not) you might fare better. Minnesota and BU both negotiate scholarships so don't hold back if/when the time comes.

lexikh

New

Post by lexikh » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:39 am

floatie wrote:I had nearly identical stats last year. I was WL'ed at Vandy (didn't really follow through to get off the WL), was in at BU and Minnesota with $90K, and in at Wisconsin with $60k. Since you have an upward trend (I most certainly did not) you might fare better. Minnesota and BU both negotiate scholarships so don't hold back if/when the time comes.
thank you so much! that's very helpful. I would love to get similar scholarships at those schools.

albanach

Gold

Post by albanach » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:01 pm

lexikh wrote:I only took the LSAT once. 3.2 GPA, but my grade trend is much better (i had one really bad semester). I am not a minority. I am female and have a decent amount of extracurriculars, but nothing spectacular. I have had a job for my entire college career.

The school I want to get into the most is Notre Dame. I'm also considering applying to Vanderbilt, Iowa, Boston U, Minnesota, Arizona State, Wisconsin, & CU-Boulder. What do you think my chances are? Any advice welcome :D thank you!!
You have a 167 at your first attempt on the LSAT? Three or four more points and you're looking at a T-13 school with some amount of scholarship and significantly improved employment prospects. You're a splitter, your focus should be on an incremental boost to your LSAT score.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”