173 LSAT, MA URM - huge GPA problem/expelled Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Princess Consuela

Bronze

Re: 173 LSAT, MA URM - huge GPA problem/expelled

Post by Princess Consuela » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:
Legacy Rabbit wrote:RULES TO PREVENT THE CRAZIES
1. Do not date a girl with children. Any male who read this forum should never date a woman with a child. You are a kid yourself.
2. Where the girl lives. If a girl does not have a place of her own. TROUBLE. However if the girl lives with her family and works and/or goes to school she is a possible keeper, but only if the aforementioned conditions are met.
3. If a girl is not in school and she is in her 20s find out why. REALLY FIND OUT WHY. Do not brush aside any girl who is under the age of 30 and does not have an undergrad degree or at least working towards it.
4. Any girl who demands anything from you except that you stay fresh and clean (hygiene). CRAY! If you are not married to her, She should not demand anything from you except hygiene. (However, during quiet couple time, this rule may be bent for all parties satisfaction).
5. Girls who are overly friendly and love to meet everyone and party with everyone are trouble. That nonsense may work in high school, but after the junior year of college it is time to calm down as a woman. Girls who appear shy or even bitchy are better girls to get to know. It is always better for a woman to have a bit of mystery about herself. If a female is loud, always posting on FB, twitter, Instagram all that dumb shit, run away.
6. Always remember a girl should WANT you, not NEED you.

Man. I should stop loving to meet people. THANKS, DUDE.
Gotta watch out for those friendly bitches.

I don't know how to quote, apparently.
Last edited by Princess Consuela on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legacy Rabbit

Bronze

Post by Legacy Rabbit » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
Legacy Rabbit wrote:The crazy girl is the desperate clingy girls.

RULES TO PREVENT THE CRAZIES
1. Do not date a girl with children. Any male who read this forum should never date a woman with a child. You are a kid yourself.
2. Where the girl lives. If a girl does not have a place of her own. TROUBLE. However if the girl lives with her family and works and/or goes to school she is a possible keeper, but only if the aforementioned conditions are met.
3. If a girl is not in school and she is in her 20s find out why. REALLY FIND OUT WHY. Do not brush aside any girl who is under the age of 30 and does not have an undergrad degree or at least working towards it.
4. Any girl who demands anything from you except that you stay fresh and clean (hygiene). CRAY! If you are not married to her, She should not demand anything from you except hygiene. (However, during quiet couple time, this rule may be bent for all parties satisfaction).
5. Girls who are overly friendly and love to meet everyone and party with everyone are trouble. That nonsense may work in high school, but after the junior year of college it is time to calm down as a woman. Girls who appear shy or even bitchy are better girls to get to know. It is always better for a woman to have a bit of mystery about herself. If a female is loud, always posting on FB, twitter, Instagram all that dumb shit, run away.
Wow bro. What would I do without you?
Appreciation. There are a lot of good young men out there who get caught up with these girls. Hopefully the list will continue to be a guide of what NOT to look for.

danitt

Gold

Post by danitt » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Legacy Rabbit wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:
Legacy Rabbit wrote:Mad 'cause I called you out. Which number are you?
He's a married dude packing a huge dong.
If that is the case, the list does not apply to him. He has his wife. My list is for the single unmarried guy in his 20s.
And how long have you been with your girl?

John_rizzy_rawls

Gold

Post by John_rizzy_rawls » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Legacy Rabbit wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:Wow bro. What would I do without you?
Appreciation. There are a lot of good young men out there who get caught up with these girls. Hopefully the list will continue to be a guide of what NOT to look for.
It'll be like the 95 mating theses fur sure.

Legacy Rabbit

Bronze

Post by Legacy Rabbit » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:17 pm

John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
Legacy Rabbit wrote:
LOL,

I am trying to think of which door I should nail this too.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Nice to meet you, latest troll alt.

Patriot1208

Platinum

Post by Patriot1208 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Sugar Lumps wrote:
I would still love to meet you lumps, even if you are crazy.

History_Buff

Diamond

Post by History_Buff » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Legacy Rabbit wrote:
John_rizzy_rawls wrote:
Legacy Rabbit wrote:
LOL,

I am trying to think of which door I should nail this too.
You're a dumbass.

presh

Platinum

Post by presh » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:36 pm

I love how this dude has a whole list of dealbreakers, but women can't want anything but hygiene or they're CRAZY.

Heyyyyy, double standard, how have you been?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Legacy Rabbit

Bronze

Post by Legacy Rabbit » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:41 pm

presh wrote:I love how this dude has a whole list of dealbreakers, but women can't want anything but hygiene or they're CRAZY.

If a woman is not married to a man, she really has no place to demand anything from him. Goes both ways.
Again, this is for people in their 20s.

domino

Bronze

Post by domino » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:41 pm

I love how this dude has a whole list of dealbreakers, but women can't want anything but hygiene or they're CRAZY.

Haha...what, keeping tabs on your partner's hygiene isn't your first and only priority when you're dating someone?

bjsesq

Diamond

Post by bjsesq » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Legacy Rabbit wrote:
presh wrote:I love how this dude has a whole list of dealbreakers, but women can't want anything but hygiene or they're CRAZY.

If a woman is not married to a man, she really has no place to demand anything from him. Goes both ways.
Again, this is for people in their 20s.
Whose alt are you?

presh

Platinum

Post by presh » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:45 pm

domino wrote:

Haha...what, keeping tabs on your partner's hygiene isn't your first and only priority when you're dating someone?
Well, smegma is a dealbreaker, but I do have slightly higher expectations than "clean."

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Legacy Rabbit

Bronze

Post by Legacy Rabbit » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:48 pm

History_Buff wrote:
Legacy Rabbit wrote:
Legacy Rabbit wrote:
LOL,

I am trying to think of which door I should nail this too.[/quote]

You're a dumbass.[/quote]

So you prefer the crazy bitches. Good luck with that.

danitt

Gold

Post by danitt » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Legacy Rabbit, with all this sage advice surely you must be in a long term relationship of your own.

Legacy Rabbit

Bronze

Post by Legacy Rabbit » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:58 pm

danitt wrote:Legacy Rabbit, with all this sage advice surely you must be in a long term relationship of your own.
Again, directed towards young men in their 20s on how to spot "crazy girls". The type of crazy girls that may place young men in troublesome or annoying situations. What does "long term relationship" have to do with anything. You are not on topic.

You have something to complain about. Comment about the list.

Typhoon24

Silver

Post by Typhoon24 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Dem crazy bitches..

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Dr. Dre

Gold

Post by Dr. Dre » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:36 am

OP is innocent

Throttle

New

Post by Throttle » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Legacy Rabbit wrote:
Sugar Lumps wrote:
Meet people, that is networking. I am referring to those girls who are always partying, they are loud, and sloppy. A good girl will first observe her surroundings and then engage. Plus, hardcore non-stop partying, clubbing, hitting the bars is a recipe for disaster. What good man wants that. Crazy girlfriend calling you at 2am to come pick her up at a party that she conveniently did not tell you about, not good.
Legacy speaks the truth. Too bad many will ignore it and ruin/come close to ruining their live.

canarykb

Bronze

Post by canarykb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Jesus Christ I hope 90% of the posters here are trolling. That is some sexist shit I just read.

ETA: Sorry am I being too loud and opinionated on the internet? Must be a crazy.

Dr. Dre

Gold

Post by Dr. Dre » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:47 pm

OP, just ED UVA

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

nickb285

Silver

Post by nickb285 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

klipsch3212

New

Post by klipsch3212 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:46 pm

The OP is so lucky.. I broke up with a girl on her birthday and she told me it was the best birthday present she had ever had.. :-/

nickb285

Silver

Post by nickb285 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:09 am

caramelizedgod

New

Post by caramelizedgod » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:53 pm

this was a fun thread to read

/s

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.