New

UC Hastings ASD 3/19/16

Post by lordmac69 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Anyone attend? Thoughts?

Unfathomableruckus

Bronze

Re: UC Hastings ASD 3/19/16

Post by Unfathomableruckus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:30 pm

I attended. I liked it up until the point where we were on like the :0th floor and I had to dip b/c scared of heights. Yeah it was nice. Nice lunch, nice mock class. I enjoyed it. I was kind of bummed that the other admitted students there weren't as friendly or energetic seeming as at some of the other schools I have visited. However, I'm now considering Hastings super strongly.

lordmac69

New

Post by lordmac69 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:32 am

Unfathomableruckus wrote:I attended. I liked it up until the point where we were on like the :0th floor and I had to dip b/c scared of heights. Yeah it was nice. Nice lunch, nice mock class. I enjoyed it. I was kind of bummed that the other admitted students there weren't as friendly or energetic seeming as at some of the other schools I have visited. However, I'm now considering Hastings super strongly.
I agree with you - people weren't super friendly or energetic and my tour guide seemed like she really didn't want to be there. All things considered, I'm still also considering Hastings strongly as well.

Unfathomableruckus

Bronze

Post by Unfathomableruckus » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:15 pm

lordmac69 wrote:
Unfathomableruckus wrote:I attended. I liked it up until the point where we were on like the :0th floor and I had to dip b/c scared of heights. Yeah it was nice. Nice lunch, nice mock class. I enjoyed it. I was kind of bummed that the other admitted students there weren't as friendly or energetic seeming as at some of the other schools I have visited. However, I'm now considering Hastings super strongly.
I agree with you - people weren't super friendly or energetic and my tour guide seemed like she really didn't want to be there. All things considered, I'm still also considering Hastings strongly as well.
Well then let me know where you end up. If we both go to Hastings we can hang out.

zot1

Gold

Post by zot1 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:23 pm

lordmac69 wrote:
That's a bummer because you will be stuck with those people for one year (or more) if you go to Hastings.

lordmac69

New

Post by lordmac69 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:24 am

Unfathomableruckus wrote:
lordmac69 wrote:
Well then let me know where you end up. If we both go to Hastings we can hang out.
For sure!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Visits”