FSU housing Forum

(Where, When and What Did You Think)
mvonh001

Silver

FSU housing

Post by mvonh001 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Where do graduate law students usually live?

garrettnicole92

Bronze

Re: FSU housing

Post by garrettnicole92 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:21 pm

It appears to me that there are generally 2 options -
1) On-campus graduate housing. This appears to be allotted on a first-come, first-serve basis at the schools that have it.
2) Off-campus apartments. Most schools provide a means for you to meet potential room mates and find available apartments online.

This is from the FSU website and it looks like they don't offer on-campus housing, but I could be wrong:
http://www.law.fsu.edu/current_students ... index.html

outlawscr10

Bronze

Post by outlawscr10 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:28 pm

I did a bachelor's and master's at FSU. I didn't live in the on-campus graduate housing, so I can't answer many questions about that, but I'd be happy to help you out with areas of off-campus housing that would be preferable. Happy to help, feel free to ask.

SailorMoon9543

Bronze

Post by SailorMoon9543 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:38 am

outlawscr10 wrote:I did a bachelor's and master's at FSU. I didn't live in the on-campus graduate housing, so I can't answer many questions about that, but I'd be happy to help you out with areas of off-campus housing that would be preferable. Happy to help, feel free to ask.

How easy is it to find a parking spot for the Law School? I went to FSU undergrad and parking was hell. Is there a specific lot for law students, and if so, does it fill up quick? Would I be better just taking the bus? Thanks!

mes10d

Bronze

Post by mes10d » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:01 pm

outlawscr10 wrote:I did a bachelor's and master's at FSU. I didn't live in the on-campus graduate housing, so I can't answer many questions about that, but I'd be happy to help you out with areas of off-campus housing that would be preferable. Happy to help, feel free to ask.

+1 - lived off campus for all of UG, happy to answer any Qs as well. Feel free to PM me.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Visits”