University of Texas c/o 2022 ('18-'19 Cycle) Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
goodlife5071

New

Re: University of Texas c/o 2022 ('18-'19 Cycle)

Post by goodlife5071 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:23 pm

glange wrote:Hey everyone! I just got admitted on Saturday 3/16!
I'm wondering how to find out if I am receiving any scholarship offer.
My email didn't say anything about it and I can't find any info in my admitted student dashboard.
For those of you who have received scholarships, did it come in a separate email or letter? That's how BU and Notre Dame informed me of scholarships.
I'm hoping I at least get some merit-based money. My LSAT is right on the mean and GPA is above it.
Thanks for your thoughts and good luck to all of you!
Congrats! I got the scholarship offer in an email about a month after acceptance. But they are currently doing scholarship reconsideration, so at this point in the cycle, they will probably move faster.

glange

New

Post by glange » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:27 pm

goodlife5071 wrote:
glange wrote:Hey everyone! I just got admitted on Saturday 3/16!
I'm wondering how to find out if I am receiving any scholarship offer.
My email didn't say anything about it and I can't find any info in my admitted student dashboard.
For those of you who have received scholarships, did it come in a separate email or letter? That's how BU and Notre Dame informed me of scholarships.
I'm hoping I at least get some merit-based money. My LSAT is right on the mean and GPA is above it.
Thanks for your thoughts and good luck to all of you!
Congrats! I got the scholarship offer in an email about a month after acceptance. But they are currently doing scholarship reconsideration, so at this point in the cycle, they will probably move faster.
Thanks so much for the info! I ended up getting notified of my scholarship a few days later. Hope this is helpful for others. Good luck!

regretful_student

New

Post by regretful_student » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:50 am

Does anyone know if you can decide not to enroll after you sign the letter of intent? The language seems pretty clear cut but I’m having second thoughts.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”