NYU waitlist 2021 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
GeriZ

New

NYU waitlist 2021

Post by GeriZ » Tue May 08, 2018 4:45 am

There does not seem to be such a topic for this cycle so I take the liberty of creating one.

Have anyone received feeler or gone UR? I believe there were already movements at this time last year.

Greenlanpern

New

Re: NYU waitlist 2021

Post by Greenlanpern » Tue May 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Stay strong. I got in with $ on August 1! I believe my feeler came about a week before.

GeriZ

New

Post by GeriZ » Wed May 09, 2018 10:32 am

Greenlanpern wrote:Stay strong. I got in with $ on August 1! I believe my feeler came about a week before.
Thank you!

hello5678

New

Post by hello5678 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:12 am

GeriZ wrote:There does not seem to be such a topic for this cycle so I take the liberty of creating one.

Have anyone received feeler or gone UR? I believe there were already movements at this time last year.
I haven't heard a thing, or gone UR. Hoping for movement soon.

coltsfan7722

New

Post by coltsfan7722 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Hey all,

Super super long time lurker here, but I just want to say that TLS on the whole is pretty negative about chances/waitlists. I remember how much ~crippling anxiety~ I had last year about this all, but if you are neurotic about data like me I got in 6/27/17 off the waitlist--non-urm, basically median gpa, <25%, feeler email 6/21. What I remember from a year ago is me religiously reading all the previous WL threads and basically debating in my head whether to "RETAKE" (but um.... I really tried my hardest before and statistically speaking I'm way more likely to stay the same/go down than improve) or go to a school like GW/BC/BU with $$$.

Way more free time now that it's my 1L summer/ended things with my toxic ex so feel free to pm me for more info/etc/what it was like to be a 1L at NYU. (also if you get off the waitlist don't let it be a chip on your shoulder like me... honestly it doesn't mean anything and I did way better than most of my classmates... the only thing it really matters about is scholarships which sucks.)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”