University of Nebraska c/o 2021 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
JoeyBG37

New

University of Nebraska c/o 2021

Post by JoeyBG37 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Checking in.

TedBuckland

Bronze

Re: University of Nebraska c/o 2021

Post by TedBuckland » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:30 am

JoeyBG37 wrote:Checking in.
I was accepted last year and went to the ASD. Didn't end up going obviously, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm fairly familiar with Lincoln also. Can PM me if you like.

JoeyBG37

New

Post by JoeyBG37 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:31 am

TedBuckland wrote:
I was accepted last year and went to the ASD. Didn't end up going obviously, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm fairly familiar with Lincoln also. Can PM me if you like.
Any particular reason you decided not to go?

TedBuckland

Bronze

Post by TedBuckland » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:38 am

JoeyBG37 wrote:
TedBuckland wrote:
Any particular reason you decided not to go?
I just didn't want to end up working in Lincoln or Omaha, or even rural Nebraska, for the rest of my life. They really pushed their 1 or 2 grads that went to New York (1 recent grad is actually the senior director of operations for the NBA right now) but you can't bank on being the outlier. If you want to work in Nebraska, its an incredible school. If you don't, it's probably not the best choice.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”