gabylsatprep18 wrote:lildove wrote:gabylsatprep18 wrote:tominusprime wrote:gabylsatprep18 wrote:lildove wrote:Okay I’m very nervous because I applied on Dec 20th and ever since then it has been “application complete - ready for review” and there’s been absolutely NO ACTION on status checker since then. I see people who applied later than me already getting in and mine hasn’t even been submitted for review? Should I contact them? I don’t want to seem desperate.
We are on the same boat. I applied Dec 25th, my file has been under review for exactly 3 weeks today. I am an international student as well, LSAT >75th, Above Average GPA report. Have you applied to the 2-year program by any chance? I am starting to think that the fact they have not answered to me yet has to do with that.
I visited the school a couple of months ago and had the opportunity to speak with Greg Canada. The school seemed really interested in my profile so right now I'm going crazy wondering what is going on.
All of this, times a hundred. They were sending me all sorts of invitations to apply since before I took my June LSAT, but I've been stuck at "Complete - Ready for Review" since Nov. 10 and still haven't heard a word back. Not sure whether to take it as a good or bad sign that I haven't been put on the waitlist by now, it's almost been 3 months.
I had been very happy so far this cycle with good offers from George Mason, W&M and W&L. I even got accepted to Vanderbilt yesterday. However, I'm an in-state resident in Indiana and I'm pretty disappointed with both IUs so far. IU McKinney accepted me but made me a scholarship offer that makes no sense whatsoever looking at my numbers and softs. And IU Maurer does not issue a decision. I am crossing fingers we will hear by this weekend. By LSN it looks like most people who applied and went complete around the same dates have been getting decisions for the last two weeks.
I’m on the new forum mostly but because this is here I just wanted to check with you guys if your status checker changed or everything just continues the same. I’ve seen absolutely no change in mine, still says “ready for review.” Actually freaking out now. And congrats on making Vanderbilt! That is actually my first choice although clearly a bit of a reach for me. Would you go to Maurer if accepted?
I am still under review and going nuts (my application has been UR for 5 weeks now). I do not know why, but my in-state applications are not going as I anticipated. I got accepted at IUPUI but their merit award offer was really low (I believe this has to do with the fact that their rank is really far from any other schools I have applied to. I suspect they believe I am not attending their school and therefore they did not waste time in sending me a decent offer). I got accepted in Notre Dame a week and a half after applying (I did not expect that to happen that quick). Meanwhile, I am still waiting to hear on IU and wondering if I should send a LOCI or try to schedule a second visit to the school. The worst part of all this is that IU was my #1 option in-state, and probably overall.
Congrats on Vanderbilt and ND! I'm waiting to hear back from ND, too, but they were one of my later apps and I hear they take their time. But it's good to know I'm the only one suffering from Bloomington anxiety. I've been stuck at "Ready for Review" forrrr...*checking*...a little over 12 weeks now. And I'm also freaking out a bit because it was one of my top choices along with W&L and Iowa, but I was accepted at the other two very quickly and now I'm wondering if they're just keeping me on the hook because they think I'm not interested. I've also been considering sending a LOCI because I live too far away for an early school visit to be feasible, but I keep reading that Bloomington is famously averse to candidates contacting the admissions office.